Friday, October 01, 2010

Read in September 2010

Some pretty good reads in Sept: Slam, Unwind (a YP book and a surprise-find, thanks to a colleague), Marsbound (Joe Haldeman always entertains me) and The island of lost souls.

The Island of Lost Souls
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

Depression 2.0: Creative Strategies for Tough Economic Times (Process Self-reliance Series)
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

Marsbound (A Marsbound Novel)
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

Unwind
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

The Year's Best Graphic Novels, Comics & Manga: From Blankets to Demo Blacksad
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

Slam
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

Analog Science Fiction & Fact
[RoughNotes | NLBsearchplus]

4 comments:

  1. You read all of these? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, yes mam I read them! :) But why would it be impressive? I guess I like to read, and I find myself the time to do so. Nothing to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ivan, i appreciate that the books you like & read, have shared on the blog. I want to read the Depression 2.0 whenever i get the time soon.The title is very impressive and i want to see what this book tells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Orlando, I've posted some notes over at my roughnotes blog (the link is also below the book cover image). The book length isn't too long. Quite readable too.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.