Thursday, March 30, 2006

Online book discussion, anyone?

My colleagues and I are planning for an Online Book Discussion for READ! Singapore 2006 (yup, it's here again). It will involve 'live chat' (using Instant Messenger, or similar tools). Basically, it's an alternative to face-to-face book discussions.

I thought it would be really cool to have some bloggers organise and/ or host the session online.

So, any volunteers? You don't even have to be in Singapore (don't let the 'READ! Singapore' restrict you if you're interested). OK, let me know! Email me direct (ramblinglibrarian@gmail.com) or post a comment here.

2 comments:

  1. interesting.. what's involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically you organise your own online book discussion. As for what READ! Singapore is about, check out this site (it might not be updated for 2006 yet). I'll email you more info.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation. Leave a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.